Work and Life of Graduate Students
Graduate Students have:
- Research assistantship in the first year for students pursuing Ph.D. degree.
- Continual support by graduate assistantship that includes comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Opportunities to compete for more fellowships and other federally-funded training programs.
- Individualized academic advising and guidance in the first year, followed by their thesis/dissertation committee oversight.
- Annual retreat where students participate in research presentations and professional development workshops.
- Opportunities to participate in MBGSA and WSU graduate and professional student association.
- Access to on-campus housing.