Graduate Program Highlights
Graduate students are trained to become well-rounded scientists, able to do interdisciplinary research in the area of Molecular Biosciences and learn to communicate well written and orally.
Molecular Biosciences Graduate Program Includes:
- Laboratory rotations, at least three eight-week rotations
- Interdisciplinary research
- Learning oral communication skills with the teaching and seminar requirements and participation at conferences
- Learning written communication skills with two grant proposal writings and writing of annual reviews every year
- Participation in professional development workshops through the Graduate School
Molecular Biosciences Graduate Program Handbook
The details about expectations, requirements, and the sequence of events for successful completion of a thesis M.S. or a Ph.D. degrees are in the Graduate Program Handbook.