- Dr. Patricia Hunt, Center for Reproductive Biology and School of Molecular Biosciences faculty, has received the HIGHEST award offered by the Society for the Study of Reproduction. Congratulations for receiving the Carl G. Hartman award!
- Dr. Goodman’s paper “Host and Bacterial Factors Control Susceptibility of Drosophila melanogaster to Coxiella burnetii Infection” featured on cover of Infection and Immunity
- Offerdahl Lab Presents at National Conferences
- Are we in a male fertility death spiral?
- Offerdahl Selected as WSU Teaching Fellow
- Fertility can hinge on uterus swimming conditions